Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
From the styrofoam, expanded polystyrene (EPS) and now airpop. This is the path of a rather misunderstood material with incredible heat-insulating properties and countless applications. Extruded polystyrene ensures the thermal insulation properties of the system for the building in which installed. With different thicknesses and properties, the product range of Panmonotiki can cover with quality and efficiency all constructional requirements as well as any requirement of the existing building energy management (KEvAK) legislation. Monopoly® products are applicable to: Masonry (double, external or internal), Tile roofs, wooden, exterior or interior, Domes, Pilotis (intermediate floor or floor on the ground).
● Energy savings of up to 50% for heating and cooling of the building
● Elimination of constructional bridges
● Thermal comfort inside the building
● Eliminate mold, moisture and fungi indoors
● Protection of construction and components from environmental conditions
● Custom dimensions available on request